Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A method of overcoming alone-ness

Hate the word loneliness. That means you are without people and you need people to support you, make you happy. People are always trying to pair you off with some person who is several years older than you, and you do not like the sight of dentures besides your own on your bedside table. You like younger men, not because of any of their sexuality, but they do bathe more often just to impress you, and the old ones smell of old  shirts, and unwashed dentures, and at least, the better ones of toothpaste, with dribbles on their chin. We all must get old, and our aging lines and sinking chests with our half bloated or more bloated stomachs which will prevent actively kissing anyone unless they are held up in the air, like your grand children, who may or may not like you, and scream and shout with terror because they have always seen you without your glasses and you had forgotten to take them off when you put down the paper on an unexpected visit from the daughter and her brood.



The young bucks may be after your money, but you are quite safe because you do not have sufficient greenbacks to go around the table even as paper napkins. You do like people most often, but then you would like to call on them at leisure. And the young ones are so miseraby untaifhful,http://youtu.be/so3inD32UKk it is really not worth your spending your creative time who will probably put you in hospital with an uknown disease which he has carted off every other pothole in town. So you make friends of the bats who sail around the neighbourhood and land on your dining table wanting food. So you make yourself a video clip which keeps you entertained, and patient. http://youtu.be/SNJVgmz5DgM People seem to be busy doing things all the time, and they expect you now to call on them before you even visit them, so you sit back and idle because you really do not want to feel unwelcome by giving them an unexpected phone call and have them say, "I was just going out", or "can I call you back" because something has really come up, and you are not the excuse for their saying so, but they are too busy to even tell you that. Then we get some nice little planet coming out of the woodwork, so that gives you the opportunity of talking about our creator bunging up the works with his magnificence and showing the world that he exists and you exist too :0 http://youtu.be/SUexP487rYY

Now what I do, is do everything, from an occasional wipe of the cupboard, the top of the stove to the drifting cobweb that catches my eye. Then I sit at my computer and have a natter with a new buddy who is on line, and she has to be interesting because you really do not want to run out of conversation and say you have to go because your bladder calls in the midst of a conversation and you have a raucous laugh which turns into a cough and you do not want them to know that the laughter was issuing from any other end of your anatomy because sounds are picked up on skype like a megaphone when that happens. you then end the conversation at about midnight which gives you sufficient time to sleep and wake up refreshed for another day of doing your own thing.

I have plenty to do, I make music, I read, I write, I curse, I teach English, and I would love to go out dancing, but there is nobody to take me out. On the 31st of December 2012, I had a very rare and nice episode of being invited out to air my music as back up music at a dance where the singers were kind enough to play my songs and that was a blessing, my first public exposure due to a nice band leader who was confident enough to play my music without fear of competition. May be the last, but it was a nice experience and the start of a fabulous new year. Or so I thought, in January, some turdy police officers in Sri Lanka decided that they would get their new year gifts by getting a bribe for not giving me my first ticket ticket for driving and allegedly crossing a yellow pedestrian crossing, so I look for a nice message on youtube and voila! Chris Rea in the flesh to provide me with music for just what I had in mind, "Roads to hell!" His was a prophecy and mine is practical http://youtu.be/UiE_c2zsXfk.

Hopefully have finished the doldrums of the previous year, what with companies like Associated Motorways who lugged me with a fat ugly bill for unnecessary repairs just before Christmas. Watch out for Christmas targets, they are marauding demons from hell trying to get their year end targets and they do not care about how it costs because once the car is disassembled and disemboweled  they do not care about the discomfort that they may have made you disgustingly feel. All they want is your double indemnity.  Your dissatisfaction is only dignified by the dearly beloved donor who is your double older brother.

I also create pages which take up a lot of seated time, like an instrumentalist page to promote the music of the backers to singers and who are not noticed. Then I give tips and tricks to over 6000 kids on face book, and am now said to be creating a pack of "takers!" who want everything free! Oooh All altruism goes out of the window with that one. It is always a catch 22. Its like eating all the peachiest peaches and not having a preacher pray over it with words of praise! There will always be someone who does not like peaches, and there are plenty of people who do not like old people too. I made a beautiful video clip about old people. Guess what, only 38 likes. http://youtu.be/gz6ff-7fjJE Some moron makes a three chord song and is number one on youtube with 17 million likes. It seems as if people do not like real true songs anymore. They want sounds, and are not happy with the screeches and wheels scraping the tarmac outside your fully shut window, they create it and they market it too, and people buy their "music". Sad!

Oh well, other than being broke, I am also having a couple of good friends like Carole Dorris in the USA, Cindy Bradford in Australia  and Hussain Abdullah who is in Jordon, who says he is my partner because he is glorious high and gay and does not want to be bothered by women, so he trades me off as his love, when I could in reality be his mother and twice over, but it seems he is saved and protected. His favorite picture of me is on my sunny couch  in Kandy, with my eyes closed and enjoying the suns rays pouring in through the semi curtained at flood level, french windows. All home made stuff. And yes, I am also building a quartz cottage in Kandy and being cheated left right and centre by the workmen who know that my kindness is a weakness unless I show them with receipts and the police tell them politely that if I wasn't there and a lady, they would hit the man for being such a creep! Old age has its advantages, you look like a sweet old Mrs Marple who is on the ball.http://www.reverbnation.com/taba/song/15187842-say-you-love-me-vocal-edited Tolerate so much, then let it fly and when you do so, make sure that you connect with the most fragile in their anatomy! Now I would do that for the load of misery in Saudi Arabia who are beheading sri Lankan maids  for their allegedly choking a child on milk. Where is the cow of a woman, a mother who did not have an atom of mother's milk to leave a child in the care of a strange woman to feed her child!http://www.reverbnation.com/taba/song/15837525-oh-woe-is-me-for-rhizana-beheaded So you make a song to show your disapproval of the rubbish that exists in other countries. There is plenty to keep yourself occupied, the main thing is to do so. Social causes are plenty to prevent you from feeling alone! The whole world surrounds you with social causes!

No comments:

Post a Comment