Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Old age, failing eyesight and blogs and computers

I am very young at heart. I just wish that my body would keep up with my mind. So the spectacles have got a bit thicker, and they will get a lot thicker as the years go on. However, the spam check codes are not getting any easier to read. I sometimes wonder whether they were purposely made to restrict the oldies from becoming more computer literate? The modern age of technology thus controlling your activities and forcing you to leave your seat where you would be creating blogs instead of taking a walk out into the country and exercising the aging limbs. You would be calling your friends on the phone because you cannot read the verification codes to send them an email because some "thing" has triggered the spam filter.  Then you forget your password so you obligingly get the dual method of getting a reminder and you have forgotten where you have left your phone, so you have to scout around for the phone at which time, the time bar has made you have to log in again, and the phone that you find has obligingly gone dead and needs a recharge. One aspect of old age is infinite patience, but even that wears a bit thin when the same procedure has to be gone through at least twice over before you finally get it correct. So here am I trying to get a tune widget from my music website where I rank number one saved on blogger, where this is, and the "post fails" repeatedly on Blogger,  but I can post a blog about it, using the same password which accesses all the info on google. So in the interests of the public and the aging populace, I would respectfully ask Google to please get this blooger business booted up, because its blood and bore while belittling the mind because the blasted buzzwords do not work!.

No comments:

Post a Comment